How to generate an UPC-A barcode image?
Here are the steps to generate and download an UPC-A barcode image:
1. Login into www.barcoderobot.com using your credentials. Your credentials are normally your email address and password. You can reset the password if necessary.
2. Login into www.barcoderobot.com using your credentials. Your credentials are normally your email address and password. You can reset the password if necessary.
3. Set "I am using UPC numbers ... " in your preferences:
4. Add new UPC-A number using the form on the left
3. Proceed to UPC-A Barcode Generation page: [ you also can use the direct link: https://www.barcoderobot.com/upc-a/
- Enter your UPC-A ( 12 digits as it is ).
- Do not enter any spaces or dashes.
- If you are to sure about the last digit ( also called check-digit ) enter any number instead. It will be recalculated automatically.
- Click on "Generate" button.
4. You will arrive on the "Preview" page. Images on the left side can be used freely. High-Resolution Images on the right side need to be purchased. And you can purchase them in three ways:
- One-by-one adding them to shopping cart and checking out at once
- Purchasing credit points
- Purchasing a subscription
Please consult our pricing page to see which is more adequate. See more here: https://www.barcoderobot.com/pricing
5. If you have purchased the image already or have a subscription or have a positive credit points balance click one more time on "Generate":
6. You will proceed to the "Download" page:
If you need the image in raster format that can be printed immediately:
- Expand "Download as Bitmap" section
- Choose a format ( png, gif, jpg )
- Choose a resolution ( 300, 600, etc Dpi )
- Click on "Download raster image"
- Please be careful: bitmap images should not be scaled or stretched, as they will loose their exactness!
In you need the image in PostScript ( EPS format ):
- Click or Expand "Download as EPS" section
- Choose Windows or Mac/OSX version
- Click on "Download eps"
If you need to change the advanced parameters of barcode image ( size or bar-width reduction )
- Expand "Options" section
- Change parameters
- Click on "Update"
- Proceed to Bitmap or EPS download